Saturday 18 May 2013

New Goodies :)

New Goodies :)


Just a quick post to share the new nails bits I got today, as part of my last ever haul.  I was expecting three bits, just waiting on delivery, the other two were items I wasn't planning on getting, but for the price couldn't leave in the shop ha ha. I got two nail plates from a web site called Light in the Box, from China. As I've said before, I love skulls, so chose two plates QA3 and QA4 with skull designs. Delivery was 16 days. Came packaged really well, I mean the box was so big, I wondered what was in it, wasn't expecting the plates to be inside! Haven't used them yet, but will very soon :)


As I wasn't happy with the yellow polishes from Cairuo or Maybelline Colour show, I bought another by Laval in Ultra Yellow. Thought it would be a sheer polish, but to my surprise its somewhat creamy. Streaked when applied, like most yellows do, but a really bright in your face colour, just what I wanted :)








The last two things I got, as I said earlier wasn't planning on getting. Took my youngest daughter to the shops to spend her pocket money, and we was in the Pound shop, when I noticed a brand new make up display. All types of make up, eye shadow, face power, blusher foundation, and of course nail polish. A brand I have never heard of  SUHADA. The nail polish came with two 9ml bottles, a colour and top coat, in a range of colours, in a pretty designed box. For £1 I couldn't walk by without looking lol, so I bought two. A French Manicure Set and a Nail Care Set, as for the colours, there was nothing shouting out buy me, and I have a rainbow of colours already :) When I get round to using them, I will do another full review.






Let me know what you think of my last buys..


XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment