Friday 10 May 2013

Maybelline Colour Show

Maybelline Colour Show


Just a short post today. Saw these nail polishes the other day whilst in Superdrug. So today, had to go shops to pay bills :( and as Superdrug are doing a 3 for 2 on all make up, thought I'd get some, as these are good for water marbling, and I have a design in mind and needed a bold yellow. Was also after black and white, as I'm running low on those colours lol, after looking at my entire collection, you wouldn't think so, but use these two colours a lot. 
As my local Superdrug is small, wasn't expecting to get the three colours I was after, but got two of them so not bad. Took me ages to decide on a third, as it would be free. Picked up a nice pink, blue and glittery baby pink, closed my eyes, and the one that ended up in my basket would be the third bottle lol. So my three buys  were, Electric Yellow, Winter Baby and Sugar Crystals. 

Electric Yellow, Sugar Crystals and Winter Baby.


Still want to try a black in this brand, so being naughty lol, have just bought from ebay,  MNY- Maybelline New York, in black(677) as these ones are numbered, not named. Might get Wet 'n' Wild Xplode Clear Nail Polish too, from Cosmetic Fairy on ebay, as this is just the best clear polish to water marble with. That's all for now, off to have a go at making my own nail wheel :)


XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment