Tuesday 7 May 2013

MNY-Maybelline New York

MNY-Maybelline New York


These little 7ml beauties were another of my bargain buys. Not sure what shops sell them, as the newest Maybelline polish is called colour show. I know these where first released a few years ago, so maybe that's how I got them so cheap. My local pound shop (not Poundland lol) had a box full of random nail polish. Looked through it and picked out some really nice colours. Think this polish would be good for water marbling, as its quite runny. Also, I wasn't sure till I got home, but it looked like a matte top coat. It was :)
So I went back and got another, as a girl can't have too many matte top coat nail polish lol. I think its easier than buying a matte colour polish. But that's down to preference. Anyway, Not sure if they where aware of the pricing, as the first 4 I bought was only charged £1, but then I was charged £1 each. Cheap so wasn't worth arguing about, as I wasn't sure of the real retail price. Sadly these nail polishes have no names, just numbers.


A beautiful metallic looking blue, very bright pillar box red, shimmery light brown, in your face orange, gun metal grey, glittery dark brown and matte top coat. Have you got any of these nail polishes? 


No comments:

Post a Comment