Saturday 4 May 2013

Saturday again, time to do my nails!


Saturday again, time to do my nails!

So today my blog is a week old, and I'm having so much fun, but sadly not showing up in Google search yet :( If you did find me that way though, please comment and let me know. So every Saturday, I do all my chores, and then its nail time lol. Normally I have something planned, so I know what I'm doing on my nails. But today, I couldn't make up my mind! Then I remembered a photo that a friend of mine put on Face Book. A beautiful bunch of flowers, that as soon as I saw, I was inspired to do a free hand nail art. I tried it first on my nail wheel.

Although I think they both look pretty, I did prefer the darker background. Comment below with the one you like best. Anyway I painted my nails with a base coat, I use Superdrug's 3 in 1 base coat, then 2 coats of La Femme in Black, and Rimmel Matte top coat. Matte black is just beautiful on its own, but I matte my nails as I think it makes painting with acrylic paint easier. I'm still not great at free hand nail art, but do practise, and am getting better :) When acrylic paint dried, I used La Femme top coat, then Sally Hansen Intsa-dri. An awesome glossy top coat that really is touch dry in 30 seconds!!!





XXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment