Saturday 11 June 2016

Water Marble and Stamping

Saturday Nails

Hi guys, how are you all? I've had a very busy morning, and didn't think I've have time to do my usual Saturday mani. But luckily I had the umph to do them!
I have done a water marble, gradient and stamping all for one mani. I used 3 Sinful Colors polishes in Snow me White, Black on Black and Boom Boom.
Over a white base I water marbled my thumb and ring finger, made a pink and white gradient on my other nails and stamped a floral image from BPL 029. This is how it looks once top coated. 


The contrast between the marble and stamped gradient compliments each other so well. I think I will definitely try this again using different colours.
Have yourselves a great weekend and stay safe, much love.....

12 comments:

  1. What a perfect marble and the different techniques definitely compliments each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watermarbling is divine! I love the combo of techniques, and how well they fit together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting them to but so happy they did :)

      Delete
  3. What a perfect mani! I love seeing things like this where different techniques are used on each nail. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so... You really need to visit and give me a manicure. These are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol if I could I would :) thank you hun xx

      Delete
  5. I'm really loving the water marble mixed with the stamping. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those water marbles are perfection!

    ReplyDelete