Thursday 30 June 2016

Moyou Nails Stamping

Square Stamping Plates 

Hey there! I'm here with my 2nd post showing you these Square Stamping Plates from Moyou Nails. I have used these plates in a different ways to create some unusual yet still pretty stamped nails. You can see my first post here, where I go into more detail about each plate. 
For my stamping I have used Moyou Nails Stamping Polishes, apart from one mani where I used Kleancolor Metallic Polishes to show that these stamp well with these Square Plates. 
So onto my 3 mani's. I taped my nails with striping tape to make a colour block look. I used Moyou Nails Neons for the colours. Taped off sections and stamped the small roses from plate 433. So effective and pretty. And a different look for a colour block mani.
This Oil Slick look was stamped with Kleancolor Metallics, I taped the top part of my nail and put blobs of different colours on the image to make a gradient stamp. Image is from plate 421. Love this look.
Lastly I made butterfly decals using plate
414. Taped my nails and painted the middle black. The white roses are from plate 415. Applied the butterflies and top coated. Again such a unique look.
These plates have all got some very pretty images and perfect for this type of stamping. I do tests on paper to see what colours work and those that don't.
My discount code is below, just enter traceysp at the checkout.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can keep up to date with Moyou Nails.
Stay safe and much love...

9 comments:

  1. I'm always so jealous of your beautiful manis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the oil slick look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh yes, I love the oil slick mani too! Beautiful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried stamping with my Kleancolor metallics yet. Gotta change that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't too sure how they would stamp. But love how it came out x

      Delete
  5. You're manis are always perfection!

    ReplyDelete