Friday 10 June 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Crown Nails Studs 

Happy Friday guys :) When I was sent these Crown Nail Studs from Charlies Nail Art I knew exactly what to use them for. As today is the Duke of Edinburgh's birthday and tomorrow is the Queen's official birthday, it seemed fitting to use them now. Although they would look great at anytime. 
You get 2 studs for just 69p. And they are very detailed. To compliment these, I painted my nails black and made a gold waterfall mani, then added the crown to my ring finger. Although it has a slight curve, it stuck firmly to my nail with just topcoat.

I really like how this looks, and it's perfect to make us all feel special ♡
My discount code is below, just enter BNM10 at the checkout to get 10% off your order.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter  are all the places you can find Charlies Nail Art.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love....

15 comments:

  1. Such a fun look. I love black and gold together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are a perfect pairing x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I'm so envious of you ladies who can rock these bigger nail decor pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simple waterfall art is the perfect pairing for the stud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Black and gold are always a classic combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Black and Gold together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That goes so beautifully with the waterfall art!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! It's perfect with the crown!

    ReplyDelete