Friday 17 June 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Red Flower Nail Foil 

Is it just me or are the weeks flying by quicker than normal? I can't believe it's Friday already and time for my next review for Charlies Nail Art. Today I have a gorgeous floral nail foil. These foils can be applied with foil glue or clear polish, that you leave to go tacky on your nails. I have never tried this way personally, and always used foil glue. The foil strip measures 13cm x 4cm and costs just 39p! 

How pretty are these flowers. I like the added silver holo outline and stars, make the overall design beautiful. I chose to apply these over a black polish. Painted foil glue, and when dry chose the flowers I wanted on each nail.
Top coated and done. Some foils crack and crinkle when topcoat is painted over them, I can say I didn't see that happening with this foil. I messed up my pointer nail, but that was me not the foil!!
Still looks really lovely and I'm glad I did a dark base colour.


Facebook Instagram and Twitter is where you can see all the latest from Charlies Nail Art and don't forget to use my new 15% discount code BNM15 at the checkout.
Stay safe and much love....

10 comments: