Saturday 18 June 2016

Rainbow Nails

Showing Love For Orlando 

Hello guys, I'll get straight into this post as I've done 3 different mani's for a group on Facebook using the hashtag #rainbownailsfororlando. A great group with an amazing bunch of ladies all creating gorgeous rainbow nails. First up I made a Sharpie mani over a silver holo glitter. 
Super easy and yet effective, in the sun the sparkle was stunning. 
For my next 2 mani's I used these polishes from Moyou Nails, to create two very different looks.
On the backing paper you get with white labels , I painted some not so straight lines and when dry painted with white polish.

When dry I cut hearts with a paper punch, with the rainbow lines running in different ways. Placed randomly on each nail and top coated.
I love a matte finish atm, and think this looks absolutely stunning.
Lastly I made stamping decals with this rose image from UberChic Collection 1 plate 2.
I filled in each rose with a different colour, and stamped directly on my nails. I really like how the top made these look.

But couldn't help myself and applied a matte topcoat!

Love all 3 mani's, but the roses has to be my favourite. I'm also so glad to be a part of this group, to show love and support for Orlando.
Stay safe and much love...

11 comments:

  1. Excellent reverse stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those colorful roses are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! The roses are my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I'd had time to do a rainbow mani as well :( These are so beautiful - you never fail or disappoint with nail art!!

    *I deleted my earlier comment because one typo made my comment sound really awful! :P

    ReplyDelete