Tuesday 14 June 2016

Inspired Stamping

Moyou Nails 

Hey all, just lately I've been doing lots of stamping, not only direct onto my nails but reverse stamped decals. I was already following Cassis P on Instagram and have been watching a lot her tutorials on youtube. She makes the most beautiful mani's and is very talented. I recreated 2 of her manicures, which you can see on my Instagram (and of course I gave Cassis P a shout out) so with all this rattling around my head, I decided to try a nail art using a clear stamper, stamping plate and polish from Moyou Nails. 
Stamped this lace image and removed the middle with sticky tape.
Painted over with this gold polish and left to dry.
Painted my nails with this stunning red.
Then I carefully peeled each decal from the stamper and cut away the excess polish, placed on my nails like so, top coated and added red rhinestones.

Definitely a different way of stamping and I must say to me this mani looks very 'luxury' lol its the only way I could describe it!
I do now look at stamping plates in a different way, and thanks to Cassis for the inspiration.
Even though this isn't a review, you can still use my 20 % discount code *traceysp* enter at the checkout on Moyou Nails website. 
Stay safe and much love....

16 comments: