Monday 6 June 2016

Nicole Diary Review

Full Nail Water Decals 

Oh my! I've been loving these full nail water decals from Nicole Diary, and the ones I'm showing you today are absolutely gorgeous. You can find Nicole Dairy on Amazon.com and Aliexpress.
How pretty are these and on a clear backing too. I cut sections for each nail and made a rainbow gradient as a base. As before these decals were easy to apply and clean up. 
Here's the finished look...

This type of decal is so unique and you could make many different looking mani's with these. So head over to Nicole Diary and when you place an order leave a note with my code Tra2016 and you will receive a free gift from $2 to $5. You can also find them on Instagram.
Stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. YAS! Best use of decals I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Those looks incredible over the gradient. Really love this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect backdrop for these - just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so cute! I thought these were stamped, the wraps fit so well on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this kind of decal is awesome x

      Delete