Tuesday 21 June 2016

Holographic Polish

Vivien Kondor Review 

So today I have swatched 3 polishes from the 6 I was sent to review from Vivien Kondor, from their holographic collection. These polishes come in round bottles, unlike the other collections, which are square bottles, and are priced at £4.99 each. You can find the complete collection of 9 holographic polishes here.
The 3 I have swatched today are Evergreen, Perfect Pink and Midnight Blue. Each of these were are dream to apply,  no dragging or streaking. Self leveling and quick drying time. I applied 2 coats over a base coat and no topcoat. The glossy finish is super.
Evergreen is a very pretty mid green shade, I'm not normally a green polish person, but love this shade.

Perfect Pink was slightly sheerer as you can still see my nail line, and 3 coats would be better, still a very pretty colour. More of a warm salmon pink.

Lastly Midnight Blue. My favourite colour,  I just love everything about this polish!

Not a strong holo, but it's visible in the sun and super sparkly. Making these polishes really pretty.
You can find Vivien Kondor on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter. And I'll be back soon with the next 3 polishes.
Till then, stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. These look good, I like the shade of Perfect Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing variations in holo, I like that these are a bit more scattered. Gorgeous base colors, as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Midnight Blue, gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those look lovely! I wish they were available in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. I wish the strict postal restrictions never stopped polishes being sent over seas x

      Delete
  5. Super gorg, I love the little rounded bottle shapes too!

    ReplyDelete