Friday 24 June 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Flower Dangle Charms

Wow what a week! My daughter went camping with the school for 3 days, so the house was really quiet. It did mean I had more time to do my nails lol, even though some came straight off as I wasn't happy with them!!
So onto today's review for Charlies Nail Art.
I was unsure at first on the best way I could wear these Flower Dangle Charms, they are very pretty and unusual, but also delicate and needed a mani to match. 

You get 2 charms for £1.25. The flower petals have different coloured rhinestones in a gold casing, and the part the hangs down had a larger silver rhinestone. As you will see from my mani, I've used this charm as an accent and it's a nice size, not too big or small.

I wasn't expecting to like this mani as much as I do, and this would be great for a special night out, or even up coming School Prom.
Use my new 15% discount code BNM10 at the checkout.
Facebook ,Instagram and Twitter are all the places you can keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art, and for delivery details see here.
Till next time, stay safe and much love...

8 comments:

  1. I love the mani but don't love the charms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure at first but grew to like it x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mani. I know the charm isn't for everyday use, so I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mani, but I think I could only handle that charm long enough for a photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found I keep wiggling my finger so it moved lol.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous as always, but I would totally whack myself in the face with that thing!

    ReplyDelete