Wednesday 29 June 2016

Nail Stamping

Born Pretty Store 

In my package of bits to review from Born Pretty Store, I had a white and black stamping polish as well as a round stamping plate with such pretty Feather images. So today's review I have used all 3 items. 

This White stamping polish was absolutely amazing to use. It did seem a bit thick, but this didn't cause any problems when stamping, and this plate is so pretty.
The black polish wasn't as thick and stamped really well. I absolutely love this peacock feather!

Lastly I made reverse stamped decals, this feather image is perfect and super cute. Check my tutorial..


All in all these items are great.  I have many born pretty stamping plates that are awesome, as are the stamping polishes. 
My discount code is below. 
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can find Born Pretty.
Stay safe and much love...

17 comments:

  1. Nice plate. You created lovely nailart with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three manis are beautiful, but I love the colored feathers the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so great! Awesome plate for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this plate! I go on a feather kick for nail art from time to time so I need to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome plate. Beautiful job. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always kill these manis! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely plate! I actually have a yellow stamping polish from BPS to review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this plate and all the images! Especially the birds, they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete