Monday 27 June 2016

Nail Vinyl Review

Angel Nail Studio

Hi guys, the start of another week and I'm here with a review on some nail vinyls I was kindly sent by Angel Nail Studio. These vinyls were package very well and came very quickly. They also come in a cute envelope to store them in.

I've only ever used vinyls once before, so I was excited to try these, and for my first mani I have used the Spiral Vinyls.
I started by painting my nails white and applying latex to save on clean up. To this I made a rainbow gradient. 
I applied liquid latex again and carefully peel the spirals from the backing and place on my nails. Sponged over black polish and took the vinyl off.
Cleaned up and top coated glossy and matte, just to see the different finishes. I like them both. Then I added a holographic topcoat.


I found these vinyls so easy to use, a bit tricky at first, but once I got used to them it went better. I can't wait to try the others.
You can find Nail Art Studio over on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time, stay safe and much love...

12 comments: