Monday 13 June 2016

Nicole Diary Review

Full Nail Water Decals 

So to start off this week I have another Full Nail Water Decals Review from Nicole Diary. I cannot express enough how awesome these decals are, and if you haven't tried them yet you really should!
I have another rose design, as I do love me a rose mani :)
You can find these decals here, and find Nicole Dairy on Amazon.com or Aliexpress.
I painted my nails white as these decals come on a clear backing, cut into pieces and applied to my nails. As previous use of these Full nail decals, application was a breeze, stick perfectly with no sliding around, but just enough movement to get your placement perfect. Cleaned up with acetone and top coated. ....


They are a nice size for my nails and would still look great on shorter. A beautiful design with great detail. 
Follow Nicole Diary on Instagram, and if you place an order leave a note with my code Tra2016 and you will receive a free gift from $2 to $5 :) 
Stay safe and much love.....

15 comments:

  1. These decals are actually really pretty. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I also love me a good rose mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look like double stamping. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doubt I could double stamp as good as this! But yes it does and thank you x

      Delete
  4. Wow, these are so gorgeous. I love the colors, I may have to 'borrow' that color scheme. And such a fast way to get such a great look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, not normally colours I'd wear but love it so much :)

      Delete
  5. These are really pretty! I adore the birds in particular!

    ReplyDelete