Wednesday 15 June 2016

Nudes and Browns

Essie and Pueen 

I took a day off from reviewing to try out some of my new Essie polishes I treated myself to from Fragrance Direct. I know I'm late to get these polishes, but hey better late than never!! 
I applied 2 coats of Urban Jungle and a topcoat to my nails.
Stamped this image from Pueen Encore plate in black on 5 stampers.
And filled in the flowers with Spin The Bottle, Cocoa Karma and Fierce, No Fear. 
Top coated when dried and applied foil glue to my nails. Stuck the stamped decals and cleaned up the excess with scissors and acetone. Top coated again to seal the decal.

I liked the glossy finish, but added a matte topcoat and like this much more.
What do you prefer? Also managed to get these photos in time as it's absolutely tipping it down now :( roll on Summer!!
Off to make a cuppa now :) 
Stay safe and much love....

14 comments:

  1. Mmmmm these are divine!! I really love the matte version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your manicure, brown is one of my favorite color and is simply beautiful and enough reason (as if I really need more nail polishes) to go and buy these polishes, I wonder if I could find them at my local stores? When did this collection came out? Was it last fall (2015-2016)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a lovely comment, I'm honestly not sure when they were released x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful job. I never thought to try nail foil glue, what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with those shades. I love the idea of brown flowers. This is a total 70's look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't anymore Tracey - your nail art is always so damn stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Browns aren't my thing but you're rocking that mani. It's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teach me your sorcery! Beautiful work. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It's amazing how a finish can transform a mani x

      Delete