Friday 26 May 2017

Charlies Nail Art

Nail Foil

Oh what glorious weather we've been treated to here in the UK. I just love the warmer, sunnier weather! Also another half term holiday, boy this year is going so quickly. 
So Friday again and time for my regular review for Charlies Nail Art. I have this stunning strip of gold shattered nail foil that comes in 7 colours for only 39p. The strip measures 13mm x 4mm, so plenty for all 10 nails.
Looks at those stunning rainbow sparkles!
I painted my nails with a polish as close as possible to the colour of the foil. And used foil glue. Check out my Instagram for a quick video tutorial.
Over all the application of this foil was perfect. These 2 photos are before any topcoat.

Now regular topcoat will spoil the look of nail foil, especially if you wish to wear it for longer than a day. So I first applied a water based top coat, then my regular topcoat, photographed below..
Then just for fun, I painted some black diagonals to create a nail art look with this foil.
So versatile and easy to apply. For this or any other items from Charlies Nail Art website, use my discount code below to receive 15% off your order.
And not forgetting you can keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art over on Facebook,
Instagram  and Twitter.
Enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend and as always stay safe, much love....

15 comments:

  1. Whoa! These look awesome. I love gold nails and these are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had fun with these! You always do such a great job with foils and decals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foil são muito lindos. Gosto muito como usou.

    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    >>Instagram<<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to use that as wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I have yet to master fools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing to it really, super easy and effective x

      Delete
  6. I would SO make a mess with these, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, even foil patches would look nice x

      Delete
  7. I love foils! They are so flashy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! Almost makes me want to play with some foils again. Almost. LOL

    ReplyDelete