Monday 15 May 2017

Sally Hansen

Miracle Gel and

 Complete Manicure 

A while back I was contacted by Sarah asking if I'd be interested in trying out some seasonal trend colours by Sally Hansen. 
Now I love Sally Hansen polishes, and have always used their 30 second Insta Dri topcoat, for its speed at drying and the awesome glossy finish. 
The polishes I received are 3 very elegant neural shades, 1 in Miracle Gel and 2 from Complete Manicure. For each of these polishes I have watched them and created a mani inspired by the base shade.

First up is the Miracle Gel in Creme De La Creme. I was so excited to try this one as I've heard so many great things about these polishes. And I can see why, was perfectly opaque in 2 coats, no streaking or dragging which I find with lighter shades, and the activating top coat, dried fast and left a smooth and super shiny finish.
The one thing I love about this type of creamy shade, is it's an awesome base for nail art. For mine I added some scribble writing stamping and single floral water decals.
The first of the Complete Manicure polishes is this peachy toned neutral, called Arm Candy which has a sheer look and perfect for a French Manicure. Swatches with 3 thin coats and topped with Insta Dri.
This shade screamed wedding mani, so I added some delicate white lace stamping. How elegant does this look..
Shall we Dance is the last Complete Manicure, again a sheer finish but this time with a pink tone. Swatches below with 2 coats and another great French Manicure colour.
This also would be a perfect shade for a wedding, but also for some floral nail art. These reverse stamped poppies look great over this colour.
And I absolutely loved them in the sun..
I was very impressed with this trio, and 3 very pretty colours. So on trend for Sping/Summer 2017. I'd like to say thank you to Sarah for contacting me and allowing me to review these polishes.
Which Sally Hansen polishes do you like?
Thanks for stopping by and as always stay safe, much love...

13 comments:

  1. Lindos tons..amei.
    Uma unha mais linda que a outra.

    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    Instagram | Twitter | Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the lace look you did! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's so elegant looking for me lol x

      Delete
  3. I am in love with the Complete Salon Manicure line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nail art on all of these is absolutely flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Lacey stamping manicure is gorgeous. It's a perfect bridal look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful swatches. And I agree, these shades would be great for bridal mani's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swatches, and I love the art you did! Especially the pops of color that add to be beautiful shades. :)

    ReplyDelete