Tuesday 23 May 2017

Indigo Nails

Mermaid Glitters

Hello all, today I have these gorgeous bright neon mermaid glitters from Indigo. I purchased these myself from 2 eBay sellers. Though they can be bought from the indigo website. 
I have all 5 colours, Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Green and Neon Lila.
I first saw these when Nail Career Education used them with gel polish. I knew I needed them lol and have tried them today with regular topcoat and they worked fine. I applied a slow drying topcoat and sprinkled the different colours over each nail, working on one nail at a time. Topcoat twice to leave a smooth and super sparkly finish. Though for a textured finish, no top coat would be needed.

Just so pretty and I new I needed to stamp over with the rose image from Uberchic 1 plate 2.

Lastly I added a holo topcoat.
Swoon ♡ just love this. I found these glitters so much easier to remove from surrounding skin, as they are much much finer. You can see the full application in my video below.

Have you tried these or any Indigo products?
Stay safe and much love...

14 comments: