Thursday 18 May 2017

Milvart

Full Nail Water Decals 

Hello friends, I'll get straight into this review as I'm still busy decorating. My days are now doing reviews of a morning and decorating in the afternoons into the evening! 
Anyway today I have another 2 stunning full nail water decals from Milvart.
Both completely different in style but equally gorgeous. First up is J183, a green and gold marbled effect decal. I like how these are rounded at the ends to make placing on your nails by the cuticle area so much easier and less to clean up.

How striking do these look, the added golden foil lines really makes these decals stand out.
Then we have F138, a super pretty red foil rose decal. I wanted the colour of these to really stand out, and used a white base colour. You can never go wrong with a white and red mani! Topcoat doesn't ruin the foil effect of these decals, and I think they look awesome.

If you've not tried Milvart water decals, I'd definitely recommend them, they stock an amazing range of different designs and finishes, there's surely something for everyone. 
Facebook  and Instagram are were you can check out Milvart.
Stay safe and much love...

10 comments:

  1. I love the look of decals, but haven't tried them yet. I love the turquoise looking ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should, they are so easy to use. Thank you x

      Delete
  2. You always make decals look so good. Then I try them and I'm all thumbs and they end up looking like crap. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red foil roses are so cool! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've not seen red foil ones like these before x

      Delete
  4. I'm going to need those gold marbled decals. The effect is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The turquoise stone decals are my favorite! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete