Saturday 6 May 2017

Born Pretty Store

Holographic Polishes 

Hello friends, it's the start of a busy weekend and week ahead. Trying to do reviews and decorate...great fun!!
Anyway I'm here with the next 2 holographic polishesfrom Born Pretty Store. These newer 10ml bottles have great coverage in one coat and the most amazing holo rainbow flare.
The sun was a bit hit and miss, but I managed to capture the awesomeness of these polishes. 
H007 Ocean Kingdom is a mid green colour.


H008 All-Embracing is a darker green polish.


Though both are extremely beautiful, I do personally prefer the darker shade. These also have a larger brush making it easier to paint and cover your nails.
Just 2 more to go in this holo collection, then I have 5 new 10ml Chameleons to share with you all. 
Have a great day and as always stay safe and much love....

12 comments:

  1. I like the shade of this nail polish, very pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are both very pretty green shades x

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful color !!
    meu blog; soueubruna.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love these BPS holos! I need to pick some up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the darker shade but both are so gorgeous and holo!

    ReplyDelete