Wednesday 31 May 2017

IZ Beauty of London

Diamond Dust Glitter 

Hey all! Hows everyone doing. I'm great and as always super busy. Well today I have one of a few reviews for IZ Beauty of London. I was kindly sent a few different items to try out. The first is this spectacular holographic silver glitter mix called Diamond Dust.


It's a textured glitter that can be used in many ways. For my look I have poured the glitter over wet polish as an accent, a bit like dipping powder. On my other black painted nails, I mixed a little of the glitter into clear polish and painted over. This also have great coverage, and looked amazing. You can see what I mean in my video tutorial below. (I apologise in advance as I'm posting on a Wednesday, but did my video on Monday and it was Bank Holiday here in the UK)
The glitter sparkled beautifully in the sun. And the texture wasn't too rough, and topcoat made it feel smoother. I really like how well this mixed with polish, and would look great mixed into a colour and not just clear.

I'm super impressed with the quality of the Diamond Dust Glitter and can't wait to try the other items from IZ Beauty of London.
You can check them out on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

14 comments:

  1. So many great products! This glitter mixture is a lot of fun! I can't wait to see the rest of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to try the rest 😊

      Delete
  2. Oooo!! It's like crushed diamonds on your fingers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamond Dust is so pretty! I love that you can do anything you want with loose glitter like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that glitter really does look like crushed diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glitter! I bet it would make a pretty winter mani.

    ReplyDelete