Wednesday 24 May 2017

Milvart

Full Nail Water Decals 

Howdy! I'm so loving water decals at the moment. Such a quick and easy way to brighten any mani, and these full nail decals from Milvart are the best and easiest I've used. Not only are they a great size for any nail length or shape, but with the huge range of different designs and finishes, there's surely something for everyone. 
Today I've tried another 2 sets.
I really like how N609 has a different but complimentary design for each nail, and although you wouldn't think so, a white base really makes the darker colours pop.

N650 is more delicate looking with these pretty coloured flowers, and once up and topcoated they look truly stunning.

I've found these decals adhere better over freshly painted nails, but you can still apply them over polish that has been painted the day before, for example. You get enough slide to position them into place without sliding straight off your nails.  Easy clean up with a brush and acetone,  and I've not had any peeling or lifting.
If you haven't, you should go take a look and treat yourself to some of these full nail water decals, and you can also find Milvart on Facebook and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love....

11 comments:

  1. Love these! I have some water decals, but haven't had the guts to try them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last set of decals is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are great designs! They are easily the best decals I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love these decals! They look flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one on your ring finger from the first set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes something about floral nails in summer is awesome :)

      Delete