Tuesday 9 May 2017

Beauty Big Bang Nails

Starry Foil Glitter 

Hi all, another post today showing a super gorgeous glitter from Beauty Big Bang. This little pot contains stunning Chameleon, foil effect glitter flakes that comes in a variety of different colours. Mine is shade 2.
I mean how pretty is this shade of blue, with flecks is pink and purple. You will see on my video, this is applied over a clear polish, no base colour. But I did paint my ring finger black as a test. If you want full coverage then a water based top coat is best. For a more patchy glitter look just regular top coat is perfect.

A truly beautiful finish once top coated, and felt completely smooth. I love the transition of colour, that it made me think this is an awesome base for a galaxy mani.
So that's exactly what I did  :)
A very fun and super awesome pot of coloured glitter flakes with an amazing finish with regular nail polish. Why no check out BeautyBigBang website and use my discount code below if your place an order.
You can also find them over on Facebook,
InstagramTwitter and Google+.
I have one more item to review for Beauty Big Bang Nails, so be sure to check that out soon.
Stay safe and much love.....

16 comments:

  1. Comprei um desse e misturei.
    Ficou muito bom.


    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    >>Instagram<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I definitely see why you did the galaxy mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely perfect for the a galaxy mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What neat glitter. I didn't realize that was a loose glitter until I saw your post. It blends flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on the look your going for this glitter is amazing x

      Delete
  5. Wow it's so amazing on its own!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous on its own, and perfect for a galaxy mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful effect on its own and I love the galaxy mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super gorgeous, those stars are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete