Tuesday 2 May 2017

Born Pretty Store Review

Floral Stamping

Guess who's back, back again....yay my swatching hand!!! Hello to you :)
After 4 months my skin and nails have recovered, so I'm now giving cindy a well earned rest from the lime light!
My nails are growing nicely, but still shorter than I'd like them, but hey they will grow and we can go on this journey together lol.
So today is part 1 of my reviews for 
Born Pretty Store, on this absolutely stunning round stamping plate.
BP 99 is one of the most pretty roses stamping plate I've seen. If you love rose nails like I do, then this plate is for you. I really like the different types of rose patterns as well as the singluar leaves and full nail image. For my nails I made a neon rainbow gradient, then using Born Pretty Black stamping polish and my jumbo clear stamper, I stamped the full nail design.
You can see how crisp and clean the image picked up, and looks perfect over my multi coloured base.

Then I applied one coat of Born Pretty Matte top coat.

It felt so weird painting this hand again, four months is a long time, and photographing too felt even stranger!! It's nice though to have a shorter nail length that smaller full nail images fits in one stamp, not having to double stamp.
My discount code is below and can keep up to date with Born Pretty Store on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
I'll be back with this plate again for my next review, and with a new to me stamping mat!
Stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. These remind me of these rainbow roses my daughter loves so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's my fav flower for nail art x

      Delete
  3. I love the colorful base you did with these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I wanted something bright and cheerful :)

      Delete
  4. I adore this matte. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun mani to bring back your Swatch hand! I'm glad you're finally recovered. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that plate is perfect and your mani is total goals!!

    ReplyDelete