Saturday 20 May 2017

Beauty Big Bang

Mixed Metal Nail Foil

Happy Saturday guys! For my next Beauty Big Bang review I have these very pretty and colourful shimmery nail foils. For $3.99 you get 24 sheets of Foil in a complete rainbow of colours. 
Now I tried these as normal foils with foil glue and tacky nail polish but sadly couldn't get them to work as per instructions on the Big Bang website. Plus these foils did remind me of Angel Paper, you know where you cut shards and place on your nails for a shatter glass effect. So that's what I did!


My video below explains all about these foils.
FacebookInstagramGoogle+ and Twitter
are all the places you can see and keep up to date with Beauty Big Bang, and my discount code TRAB10 will get you 10% off your order from their website.
I will have some more reviews on some exciting items from Beauty Big Bang very soon, until then have a great weekend and as always stay safe, much love....

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the shard look! I keep wanting to try this technique...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I still need a bit of practice to get this perfect x

      Delete
  2. I love using foils for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me to, makes a totally different look x

    ReplyDelete