Monday 1 May 2017

Milvart Water Decals

Review and Tutorial 

Happy Bank Holiday Monday. I'm still up early! And totally thought I'd had this post ready to publish. How wrong was I! Been dealing with so much just lately my head is all over the place.
I've also been doing more video tutorials too, and have another today showing how super easy these water decals from Milvart are to apply.
I was kindly send another batch of decals to review, and thought I'd start with a tutorial.
As you can see these decals are all round super easy to use, for both application and clean up. To my photos...

They don't wrinkle or shrink when top coated, and whether it's a glossy or matte top coat the finish look is super.
Facebook and Instagram are the places you can keep up to date with Milvart.
I'll have another two gorgeous decals in my next review post.
Stay safe and much love....

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Obrigado, eles são muito fáceis de usar x

      Delete
  2. Oooo!! I love how that white lace pops over the blue background. Gorgeous decals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Milv has definitely become my top choice for decals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I so agree, their decals are the best :)

      Delete
  4. I think these are the most realistic lace decals I've ever seen. They're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome, like wedding nails!

    ReplyDelete