Tuesday 17 March 2015

Geometric Gradient

Rainbow Stamped Nails


So I've been meaning to try a gradient mani, but with the gradient going along my nails, so each nail is different, instead of a gradient on of the same colour on each nail. So I painted my nails white and chose my polishes. I went for a rainbow look.


Sinful Colors 24/7, Hedys Manishma High Voltage, Models Own Luis Lemon, Pride of London Green, Pink Tease Blue and Chit Chat Purple.
With some make up sponge I made the rainbow gradient on my nails like this..



I love it! So bright and colourful. Then I had to go and ruin it! Well some nails, and it's my own fault for rushing..
I decided to stamp a geometric image from plate OM 29 and Pretty Black Polish.  I should have measured the design against my nails to make sure it was big enough. All I can say is that my eyes were wrong! 



So not to bad on my fingers, buy oh boy did I fluff my thumb :(


Such a shame as I love this look, but all my own fault. I will try it again and take my time and enlarge the image on my stamper.
Stay safe and much love.....


6 comments: