Tuesday 17 March 2015

St. Patricks Day Nails

Green and Gold


Well hello you lovely peeps, hope your weeks going well so far. I really wasn't planning on doing a St. Patricks Day mani as green really doesn't suit my skin tone. But I went through my green polishes and found one that is a darker shade and might look ok.
Inspiring by MeMeMe is a shimmery deep grey polish. But although application was nice it took 3 coats to get fully opaque. 
No topcoat in these pics.



I stamped my ring finger with a clover image from a cheapy plate I got from eBay, which I believe is a dupe of Bundle Monster plates. I used Chrome Gold from Models Own. Top coated and finished.



I do like this,  but the jury is out on whether green, or this green suits me. Let me know what you think.
Stay safe and much love....


37 comments:

  1. I like it! I think we all have our own bias about which colours suit us. Others probably see it differently, so it is a good idea to get a second opinion ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) it's slowly growing on me

      Delete
  2. Same happens to me I am always skeptical about green. This one looks grear on you. Nice mani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad to hear I'm not alone on this x

      Delete
  3. I really love deep greens like that. The shimmer is an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those glorious talons!!!! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something spooking about this green, it would be good for halloween manis with pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh nice idea Charlie, I'll have to remember that :)

      Delete
  6. Super cute! I'm wearing the BM version of this stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is beautiful! I think it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely manicure and nail color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty design. I liked this green, it looks so good on you. Infact I have been in search of such green shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it came in a set with 3 other polishes. I bought it from eBay a while back.

      Delete
  10. I love the lush dark shade of green and the stamp on your ring finger looks so beautiful and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it suits you beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it, and I think it goes well with your skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's nice to get the opinion of others x

      Delete
  13. That is a beautiful green. Green and gold are classic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that green! I think it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete