Thursday 19 March 2015

A2Z Nails and S is for..

Silver


Well here we are again with the next letter in the A2Z Nails Challenge. S for silver was a bit more tricky than I first thought it would. As yet again I wanted to do something more than just paint my nails with a silver polish! I searched Google for some inspiration,  but nothing...So I decided to do a water marble with 2 shades of holographic polish. One from Sally Hansen called Night Lights, and Perfect Silver holo. To start I was going to paint my nails with a white base, but after doing a water marble test on paper I changed my mind and painted them with 2 coats of GOSH Silver holographic. 


I did a swirl marble design. 




Love the finishes effect, the way the darker polish compliments the lighter silver holo.
All the A2Z Nails can be found here.
I can't believe we're not that far from then end of this challenge! 
So till the next letter, stay safe and much love...



36 comments:

  1. I love holo marbles! The sparkle is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holo polishes Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought to do this. It turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color is amazing! I need to try Gosh sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should it's an amazing polish x

      Delete
  5. I love the swirl over the holo! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could marble! This looks fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ridiculously gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I like how the marble shows up but is still subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, it is a very nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa this looks so interesting and creative! It turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! I love silver!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This turned out really cool! I bet it was a stunner in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was but hard to capture the awesomeness in a photo x

      Delete
  13. Wow! That's amazing! So pretty and the marble is so subtle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning!!! That is one pretty marble!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! I like the way the two silvers compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The swirls over that holo are amazing!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete