Friday 20 March 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Easter Water Decals


Hello again and I'm here with another review for Charlies Nail Art. Today I have some Easter Water Decals to show you all, and can I saw how cute they look, and on shorter nails too.




The ones I was sent are called Easter Nail Art and cost only £1.00. Charlies also do a huge range of different items for Easter nails which you can look at here.

So my my review I was using 1 of each of the different decals and started with a white base nail which I rainbow-ed with pastel nail polish, to give a more Spring look. Well with today being the 1st day of Spring why not!





The decals where super easy to apply, and I found I didn't have to hold them in water for very long either. They slid nicely off the backing paper and stuck to my nail, with me still being able to slide around to get placement right, but without sliding too much of sticking to my finger whilst moving. They also dried on my nails very quickly and laid on each nail nicely.




Super cute and pretty decals that make such a nice Easter mani that I love.
You can follow Charlies Nail Art on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and I have another water decal review for you very soon on some gorgeous one also from Charlies Nail Art.
So till then, thanks for reading, stay safe and much love..


35 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I love what you've done with the base as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are aren't they :) I also wanted something other than a white base x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute mani. I love the spring colors, and the decals are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the pastel base!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT those pastel polishes! I loooove those colors! And all lined up in a row like that gave me heart palpitations! I'm sorry because I know the post is about the decals, but whee do you get the pastels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I got them ages ago from a shop called Poundland. X

      Delete
  5. I adore your base! Those decals are super cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pale colors are great and the decals are super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable, but I really like what you did with your pastel base! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This completely reminds me of easter eggs! I remember having shrink-to-fit plastic bands that you boiled on them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These decals look so precious and perfect over that pastel gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These decals are adorable! I also love that you paired them with a gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of these before but they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check them out they deliver world wide too x

      Delete
  12. OMG the background is so dreamy and perfect for these little fun decals - great job Tracey!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These decals are adorable, and I love them over the soft, watercolor-ish background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the decals, I need some of those for Easter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a nice price from Charlies Nail Art and speedy delivery too x

      Delete
  15. These are totally adorable!! Love the bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they look too, just perfect x

      Delete
  16. The decals are adorable, but wow--your base polish splodge is to die for!

    ReplyDelete