Thursday 12 March 2015

A2Z Nails and R is for..

Redo/Reboot/Recycle


Hi there lovely readers, another Thursday and another letter in the A2Z Nails Challenge. This week's letter R had me really panicking on what I could do! So I searched Google for some inspiration and found a nail art by Robin Moses. You can check out Robin's video here.
My base for this was a matte black made with Nails Inc New York Noir and Jess matte topcoat.



I had already applied the matte topcoat in both pics...silly me, but I'll blame it on the horrible cold I have at the moment. Just can't stop sneezing!!
Anyway back to my nails. So for my R nails I went for reboot, and these circuit chip nails seemed perfect.


So with these acrylic paints, a thin nail art brush and dotting tool I carefully painted the design on my nails. Topcoat to smooth and seal...done.




Not a usual look on nails but so cool, and I'm so happy with my freehand skills! 
Hope you like this too. Take a look here to all the the A2Z manis from this challenge so far.
Stay safe and much love....




31 comments:

  1. I really hope someone would do something computer related! Love it! Also, totally love Robin Moses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I wasn't sure if it suited this week's letter. I too think Robin Moses is amazing at what she does x

      Delete
  2. I have never tried acrylic colors but I should, this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do most of my freehand with acrylic paint x

      Delete
  3. Perfect R! I love the computer chip idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your freehanding is amazing! I wish I was steady enough to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of your freehand skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I love the colors in this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I love these. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As an electrical engineer I approve these nails lol. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is amazing! Your freehand is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So intricate... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this design, it's so funky and colorful! Not to mention, really unique. Definitely reminds me a robot and the 80s for some reason lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome!!! I have stamps for this, but it looks so much more awesome freehanded. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to paint and see it cone together :) thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  13. I'm really jealous of your freehand skills, these are amazing!!!!! Very well done and a ton of patience needed too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, just took lots of practice x

      Delete