Wednesday 11 March 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Square Decals


Hello all again, and I'm here with another review for you all, this time from Charlies Nail Art. I was kindly send a pack of 100 White Square Dccals, they also come in black and can be bought here
Charlies Nail Art sells many beautiful different nail bits, from decals to stamping plates, stickers, foils and much more, and is based in the UK.



I sorted out some of the bigger squares and the smaller cut out middle bits for the mani I had planned. As you can see they are small plastic shapes, not a water decal. I painted my nails with 2 coats of a beautiful neon pink that I picked up cheaply from my local market, its called Hot Lily Pink.



Then I painted half of each nail with Nails Inc. New York Noir.


To apply the decals I added a top coat and stuck them to my nails going down my not so straight line :)



I love the finished look, and it was nice to find the smaller cut out shapes complimented the bigger decals.
What do you think? 
You can follow Charlies Nail Art on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you for reading, and until next time as always stay safe and much love..


37 comments:

  1. These are so neat! I love the geometric look you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super funky! I love Hot Lily Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look you did with these! Do they stick up off of the nail like they would get caught on clothes or hair? I have that problem sometimes with nail art like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The smaller squares laid flat, the bigger ones did stick up more. X

      Delete
  4. I love how graphic your end mani is - I don't think these decals are for me though, let look HUGE and I have teeny tiny nails lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they would have been good for a quirky mani lol x

      Delete
  5. I think they look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It makes me think of Harley Quinn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I asked my son and he said it reminds him of the Impossible game lol x

      Delete
  7. I love the starkness of the white against the black and pink!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure stands out and add to the finished look x

      Delete
  8. Looks very modern art, ca. 1970s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) now you mention it, I think your right x

      Delete
  9. Love your color combo! I agree with Polished Hippy! Very modern looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these squares. I wasn't sure what you could do with them but I love what you did !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't properly sure at first either. Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete
  11. I love the mani, but the big square details are huge. I think they would take up my entire nail if I tried to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's why I'm glad some middle cut out pieces where included x

      Delete
  12. I'm iffy on the decals but that black looks fantastic! I might have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look neat but I don't like that it looks like the larger squares stick out. They'd fall off right away on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try then again on my nails in a different way x

      Delete
  14. Very cute! I'm impressed with how cute they look despite them being so large in size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are a bit of fun for your nails :)

      Delete
  15. Great geometric look! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete