Wednesday 25 March 2015

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend!

Marilyn Monroe Water Decals


Hey all and I have another review for you on some gorgeous Marilyn Monroe Water Decals from Charlies Nail Art. There are 3 different designs in these decals and all at a £1.00 each. Now when I think of Marilyn, Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend comes to mind, and of course the famous 'White Dress'.




Just look at how many beautiful decals you get, and such a great way to decorate you nails if you are not good with freehand. Just imagine how long it would take to paint such a clear and detailed image on your nails!
Each decal is separate, the packing just shows you how you could apply them on your nails. I carefully cut the ones I was using for this review, and one by one applied them on my nails. Each one I held in water with tweezers.


The slide the decals from the backing with your fingers, and carefully place on the nail.


Once I had finished this is what I had come up with..


Just amazing detail, even on the smaller green gems and lipstick. I added some of my own silver square rhinestones to represent diamonds.



I love these and if you are a fan, why not try out the Audrey Hepburn Decals also priced £1.00.
Charlies Nail Art have great customer service, quick delivery on posting items, and even ship world wide, not just in the UK. They sell a great range of different nail items at awesome prices, and you can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Are you a Marilyn fan? I'd love to know what you think of the mani, and until next time stay safe and much love...


29 comments:

  1. Very nice! Decals are an awesome way to get a photo like detail with minimal effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think decals are a great way to get some great details on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh these are fabulous! Who doesnt want a marilyn mani! I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't say I'm a huge Marilyn fan, but love how detailed these are. They're like nail art cheat sheets. Cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, a great way to get detailed work and so easy to do. Thank you x

      Delete
  5. I keep meaning to check out Charlie's Nail Art but never get around to it - these decals are pretty cool though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they sell some really lovely things at such great prices :)

      Delete
  6. I am a big Marilyn fan, and I love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I haven't been able to get water decals to work for me yet. Guess I need to keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep trying, once you get it they are great things to decorate your nails x

      Delete
  8. I love your final mani! The studs were a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how clear and detailed these are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, just great quality through out x

      Delete
  10. Such a cute retro looking mani! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are cute! The decals seem really detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a huge Marilyn fan, I'm going to need these in my life! They look so cute and retro chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing in detail and value, thank you do much x

      Delete
  13. What did you use for the "white dress"? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, there is decal of Marilyn Monroe in 'the white dress' but I didn't use it in this mani as I had a white base polish x

      Delete