Saturday 21 March 2015

China Plate Inspired Stamping.

Blue and White Nails 


Wow another Saturday, and almost the end of another month!! Hello to you all again, just a quick post today to show you my China Plate Inspired stamping. I love seeing this design on nails, something I have wanted to try for a while and I was going to attempt it freehand, but looked through all my stamping plates and found one from Born Pretty that I thought would look awesome, and be so much easier!  


Started with 2 coats of Beauty UK Nails White Out and a matte topcoat. Then stamped the image in the bottom right corner of Born Pretty BP 17 using a blue polish from The Edge Nails called Rome. Topcoat and finished. What do you think?





I'm so happy with these. The blue and white complement each other so well.
Have a great weekend, and stay safe, much love...


18 comments:

  1. Lovely! The blue stamped beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's an awesome polish for stamping x

      Delete
    2. This is gorgeous! I'm going to need this plate in my life.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, it is a pretty plate x

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love the blue colour. So cooling to eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue patterns over a white background, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great compliment in colours. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I love that blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Tracey, I love this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Manicure. You are so good at stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally brings to mind China Plates! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Blue and white are such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete