Saturday, 21 March 2015

China Plate Inspired Stamping.

Blue and White Nails 


Wow another Saturday, and almost the end of another month!! Hello to you all again, just a quick post today to show you my China Plate Inspired stamping. I love seeing this design on nails, something I have wanted to try for a while and I was going to attempt it freehand, but looked through all my stamping plates and found one from Born Pretty that I thought would look awesome, and be so much easier!  


Started with 2 coats of Beauty UK Nails White Out and a matte topcoat. Then stamped the image in the bottom right corner of Born Pretty BP 17 using a blue polish from The Edge Nails called Rome. Topcoat and finished. What do you think?





I'm so happy with these. The blue and white complement each other so well.
Have a great weekend, and stay safe, much love...


18 comments:

  1. Lovely! The blue stamped beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's an awesome polish for stamping x

      Delete
    2. This is gorgeous! I'm going to need this plate in my life.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, it is a pretty plate x

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love the blue colour. So cooling to eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue patterns over a white background, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great compliment in colours. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I love that blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Tracey, I love this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Manicure. You are so good at stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the creative stamper helps x

      Delete
  7. Totally brings to mind China Plates! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Blue and white are such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete