Tuesday 31 March 2015

Star burst Water Marble

Collection Polishes 


Hello lovely readers, I'm writing this post, but really not feeling it. Since Saturday I fear the nail polish gods have left me, as not only do I have no inspiration for nail art, I really can't be asked to paint them!!
However I have done a water marble today using 2 polishes from Collection  (formally known as Collection 2000) 
I have done a star burst marble before , but after a post in the Marbled Manicures group on Facebook I've found an easier way to do it. 
The colours I used are Ebony and Pink Spirit, and I had a white polish base.





Happy with the colour choice and how much easier the marble was to do, it was just my finger placement that let me down. And actually they look better in the photos than in person!
Well that's all for now, thanks for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love....



27 comments:

  1. I totally love it when the photos look better than you expect! Want to share the marbling tips? I find if I am in a funk pulling out and wearing my favourite polish helps light the fire again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I use room temp bottled water, and a paper drinking cup.Try to use all the same brand polishes. I find if they drip fast from the brush they should marble well x

      Delete
  2. I really need to grow balls and try water marbling. I'm really intimidated by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should try. My first attempt failed miserably x

      Delete
    2. Haha, you sound just like me, Becky!

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! These are incredible!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is some pretty watermarbling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great placement on all of your fingers! What made this time easier than before? I've only tried to do watermarbling once and it was a total fail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the way the design was drawn was the new easy part. x

      Delete
  6. Bam! That is one impactful water marble! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This marble looks so fantastic, I love how you manage to get the center just right on every nail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, not quite center but not bad for a first attempt :)

      Delete
  8. I could only dream that having "nail art block" could result in something like this. It came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a effort to even do this! And I only did 5 nails was originally gonna marble all 10 x

      Delete
  9. You are the watermarble queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely color combo. I love your water marble manis. You are so good at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it took some practice but so easy to do once you get used to it x

      Delete
  11. Oh man these are gorgeous!! I love everything about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty. I have a lot mani block lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, mine is slowly coming back, but it is annoying...So many polishes and no clue what to do x

      Delete