Friday 18 April 2014

World Earth Day

Earth Day inspired Nails


Earth Day is an annual event thats celebrated on 22nd April. Different events are held worldwide to demonstrate support for environment protection. First celebrated in 1970 and is now globally celebrated by more than 192 counties each year. So for this year I have decided to show my support and do an Earth Day inspired Nail Art. 

Sheer Blue Tint (I made), MeMeMe Inspiring, Miss Sporty 346 and 330, SH Emerald Express, OG Pastel Green and Hedy's Manishma Rocket Green

With my nails ready painted with white polish, I applied two coats of the blue Sheer Tint I made. If you miss that post click here. Such a beautiful baby blue and just right to represent a cleaner sea. I used all the different shades of green polish to make the land, by using a thin dotting tool to make small hearts. I was debating whether to outline the land parts to make it stand out more, but chose not to as the different green hearts looked nice as they where and against the blue polish. I also love the holo topcoat I made, and have been using it alot! What do you think?




Till next time stay safe and much love..


No comments:

Post a Comment