Saturday 26 April 2014

White and Black

Plain Nails for a Change


Happy Saturday everybody, its hard to believe that tomorrow my blog is officially 1 year old! Thank you to everyone who has supported me for this first year :) So for today I have done a very simple stamping manicure, just using two colours. I wanted to do something plain for a change just to see what it looked like on my nails. So I started by painting one coat of French White by Jess from Poundland.


Then with Konad Black polish I stamped roses from QA44 and with swirl pattern from MoYou Princess Collection plate 9.





Happy with how they look, but a bit disappointed that the black polish didn't stamp in a solid colour. This could be down to me, but I don't seem to get on with the black Konad polish like I do with the others I have. Then another mistake, I picked up the wrong topcoat and smudged the design just a bit on my pinky nail :( But overall I like this black and white pattern, for something different. What do you think?


I'm off now to print my first ever copy of my book on Water Marbling Nails :) 
Stay safe and much love..


2 comments:

  1. Happy one year blog-er-versary! <3 So glad to have found you and your wonderful blog, and hope to see more of your beautiful nails for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much. Such a lovely comment :) xc

      Delete