Wednesday 23 April 2014

Rainbow Water Marble

Touch the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow


Hello all again! I'm here with another food inspired manicure. If you guessed by the title, its about the sweets Skittles. I have seen a few mani's for these sweets and as always wanted to do mine differently. So I have done a rainbow water marble.

 
So choosing my seven rainbow polishes as in the childhood song, 'red and yellow and pink and green, orange and purple and blue!' All from the same brand that is not only cheap but spreads in the water really well.

I <3 NY, Lemon Cream, Perpetual Peony, Hint of Mint, Timeless Tangerine, Late Night Lilac and Teal Til the End.



Here is the finished look with no topcoat.




And with topcoat...




Such an easy water marble with great end results :) This water marble features in my book, but you lucky people got a sneak peek!! Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Stay safe and much love...


2 comments: