Hello there! I was so happy to find out that the lovely Claire over at Penny for Them had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I have been nominated for this award before, but the amazing comment Claire left on my recent blog post was so nice, that I have taken time out from writing my book to do this post :)
The rules for this award are as follows:
- You must thank and link back to the amazing person that nominated you.
- Explain the rules as well as display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominated another 15 blogs, remembering to comment on their blog to let them know you have nominated them and share the link to your post.
- This rule is optional, you can proudly share the award logo anywhere on your blog like in the sidebar, and follow the blog of the person who nominated you.
- When I was four I had an accident and cut the top of my ring finger off, luckily it was stitched back on but the scar is still visible and the top of that finger looks weird.
- I am the youngest of three, and have two older brothers.
- I have moved six times in my entire life, and have been living where I am now for 19 years.
- I have three tattoos and still want another!
- I would love to visit Australia, but have never been on a plane!!
- I'm an animal lover, though atm currently have no pets since we lost our beloved cat Tilly last year.
- I am the biggest Enrique fan in the world :)
There is a chance that these blog have been nominated before, if this is the case it goes to show how awesome they must be!! A massive thank you to Claire for nominating me :)
Stay safe and much love...