Saturday 12 April 2014

Water Marbled Stripes

Fancy Water Marbling


Happy Saturday everyone, I'm still on the go with non stop nail art, again rocking two different designs on each hand! One for todays my normal Saturday nails and the other for my book on water marbling, which is almost finished!! So back to todays nails, I was so reluctant to take off my Easter nails as I just loved the cute bunny, but I had a design in mind that I've been wanting to do for a while now. Using something I got for my birthday back in February!! I started as always by painting my nails white, and when that was dry I tape a different section on each nail with tape and water marbled the remaining part of the nail. Then the plain white part I painted carefully with an awesome bright pink polish I got for Mother's Day, Rimmel Pop your Pink.






After waiting for the top coat to dry, I cut small sections of the silver bead chain and stuck them to each nail where the pink polish met the water marble to finish of that edge with a neater look. I used nail glue as I didn't want the topcoat to ruin the shine on the silver beads.




To say I'm happy with how these came out is an understatement! I love them so much and keep finding myself just catching the pink polish out the corner of my eye, and looking at them thinking to myself are these really my nails lol. The black and white swirl water marble goes perfectly with the pink polish. I'm also normally one for smooth nails, so I'm hoping I don't start picking at the beads!! I would love to hear your thoughts on this nail art...
Till next time stay safe and much love...


3 comments:

  1. These look so great. I can't decide if I like them more with the chain or without. Gorgeous either way.

    ReplyDelete