Friday 11 April 2014

Easter Nail Art

Nails for Easter


Hey there friends, wow what a busy week, and how fast it has gone too!! For todays post I have my first Easter Nails. I have done this design for a nail art contest that is running on Nailpolis. Easter themed and to be as creative as you want. So I have done two nails arts in the one design. First was water marbling, and the second some freehand nail art. I painted my nails with two coats of white polish, then using these colours I did a swirl water marble on three nails, the other two I painted with two coats of Filthy Gorgeous Tea Bird, a really pretty blue polish. 

Pistache, Cotton Candy, Candy Coated, Lemon Zest and Tea Bird.



Then with acrylic paint, I freehand painted a cute bunny and chick, adding extra details like clouds and grass. I'm so happy with these, and how all nails go together even though they are different. Makes me think of Easter because of the colours I have used. What do you think?





With how quick this week has gone, I haven't even considered what my normal Saturday manicure will be!!
But I'll be here again tomorrow with something :) Till then stay safe and much love...


No comments:

Post a Comment