Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Freehand Nail Art


Hey friends, I'm here again with a mid week nail art. Something I have wanted to do for ages but my freehand wasn't good enough. Since I have been practising freehand a lot, I thought it was time to give it a go! Inspired by nails done by Robin Moses and done using MUA polishes. Mickey and Minnie Mouse nails, and I added my own twist on my other nails.

Red Rose, All Nude and Pitch Black
 I started by painting two coats of Red Rose. Such an amazing and vibrant red polish for the price of £1!!
Great to apply and coverage, drying time is fairly quick to.




Then with an assortment of acrylic paint and nail art brushes I started on Mickey first, painting him on my thumb, and then Minnie on my ring finger. I am so so happy with how they came out. It took a while as I did take my time and I didn't want to spoil the red base polish.



For the other nails I wanted to add polka dots to them, but couldn't decide on just doing them in All Nude, or just Pitch Black. So I used both polishes! They both go well the Red Rose and I love how this nail art looks, and I'm so proud of myself lol. Hope you like them to, what do you think?



Even on my cinderella hand, though this one took a little longer, but still so pleased with the outcome!



These will definately stay on my nails till Saturday! As to what I'm doing then I have no idea at the moment, but I know I'll come up with something! Till then, thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a comment and stay safe and much love....


4 comments:

  1. Too cute and I am so impressed you managed to do this on your cinderella hand :D Love it - you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlie, just goes to show all my practise (as boring as it was lol) has paid off :) x

      Delete
  2. This is a great mani hun I love your freehand! you picked the right colors too! great job :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, I'm so pleased with it and got so many comments while out shopping today :) xx

      Delete