Saturday 4 March 2017

Moyou Nails Fashion

Square Stamping Plates 

Another busy weekend here. How's yours going so far? For my Moyou Nails Review today I have a pretty Paisley, lace and floral plate from their Ethnic collection. 444 is a very pretty plate indeed, with a lovely selection on detailed images.
For the first of my 2 mani's I made a rainbow gradient and added a holo topcoat. Then stamped with Moyou Nails black. It's a very delicate look but super pretty.
Now you can't go wrong with a monochrome mani, and each of these paisley images are well etched and so detailed. I was tempted to colour them in!
These square stamping plates from Moyou Nails Fashion are awesome. If your in the UK, head over to my IG and enter my giveaway with Moyou Nails.
You can find them over on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
And my discount code gets you 20% off your order.
 Stay safe and much love ..

6 comments: