Thursday 23 March 2017

Born Pretty Store

Matte Topcoat 

Hi guys and I'm back with another review for Born Pretty Store. Today I have their matte/full polish. It comes in a 15ml frosted glass bottle and if your like me looking for a perfect matte finish is everything. Not waxy looking, just pure matte.
This Polish is just super, I couldn't notice an over powering smell, and it dried pretty quick to an awesome matte finish. If you remember my magnetic gradient from yesterday, just look at it now...
For my actual mani with this polish, I started with a black base. I mean matte black is sexy lol. But for a different look, I did matte dots over a glossy topcoat, and the opposite as an accent nail.

This is the best matte polish I've tried! And if recommend it if you haven't tried it for yourselves. Use my discount code below to receive 10% off your order.
You can keep up to date with Born Pretty on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love...

6 comments:

  1. I really ought to try some BPS polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good matte top coat is worth its weight in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so nice! More often tha not I'm surprised by BPS's quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same they really have some very pretty items x

      Delete