Wednesday 22 March 2017

New Polishes

Magnetic Polish

After a day of cleaning the house from top to bottom yesterday I'm back in full swing of blog posts :) and before I start my reviews again I wanted to do another quick post on more of the new polishes I recently treated myself too. This little lot was a complete bargain from eBay.
I'm trying to find regular polishes to replace the lovely gels I had but can no longer use. Magnetic Polish has taken a back seat, but is super pretty and I'm hoping makes a comeback! I mean how awesome is this colour...


Then using the silver and taping my skin to save on clean up I made a magnetic gradient.


Sadly the magnet look was super hard to capture in a photo, but what a great base for stamping over. And super pretty as it is.
Well that was fun, and now on with my reviews, so I'll see you again tomorrow.
Stay safe and much love...

17 comments:

  1. That vampy red metallic is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That seriotype!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sponged mani at the end is perfect! These are great fall shades. I need to play with my magnetics again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so hoping they make a comeback. Thank you x

      Delete
  4. That red is incredible! I have about 3 or 4 magnetic polishes still, but haven't used them in ages. Definitely seeing some comeback though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that red! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sponge look! Magnetic polishes were fun but my nails were too curvy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of mine curve too, but still fun to wear even if just for the colour x

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh at that red, though! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete