Thursday 30 March 2017

Spring Blossom

New Stamping Plates

Almost the end of the week and I'm here with another post sharing some of my new purchases with you. On top of the shed load of new polishes lol I also bought some new stamping plates from a Chinese seller on eBay. I waited so long for these to arrive that I actually forgot what images I ordered!
Anyway, for my nails today I have used a new Kiko Milano polish and one of the 3 new plates, and my second attempt at double stamping. 
The 2 designs I stamped with are on the top row. The small leaves in the corner and the flowers that look like blossom. My base is a beautiful pearly blue from Kiko's fast dry shade number 849.
I'm scared of double stamping lol, always thinking I'll make a mess on my nails, but I'm super happy with how this looks. The blue is the perfect base colour, and the green and pink stamping is subtle enough, but still noticeable.



Still working on my photos, and even happier with these in this post :) a perfect Spring time mani and I hope you like it too.
Till next time stay safe and much love....

15 comments:

  1. Your double stamping turned out beautifully! It really screams spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamping. It reminds me of vintage linens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mani! My step mom used to decorate our guest bedroom in shabby chic decor, and this reminds me of it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This double stamping is amazing! Love the plate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mani turned out amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore this double stamping! I have to try it someday soon so I can join the cool club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, my 2nd attempt so need more practise too x

      Delete
  7. That has such sweet images, your double stamping is off the charts amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your double stamping turned out fantastic!! I've only done it once or twice lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's definitely a technique I'd try again :)

      Delete