Wednesday 29 March 2017

Born Pretty Store

Rose Gold Chrome 

Hi guys! I'm so excited about this post, as I mentioned in my last post I was gonna work harder to make my photos look better. It's still a work in progress, but I'm much happier and you'll see why later. But for now I have 2 items to share with you all from Born Pretty Store.
For all those who like chrome powders but don't, or like me now can't use gel polish, I have a solution where you can still wear these chrome powders with a great effect using regular nail polish! 
This is the Rose Gold Chrome.

And the trick is this peel off polish. It comes in many colours, I obviously chose clear!
Although you can paint your nails black for chrome pigments, for rose gold you get the best effect if you use a pink or red base colour. I painted mine red, and when the polish was sort of dry but still a bit tacky, I gently buffed the Rose Gold Chrome over my nails. Dusted off the excess and buffed again with a clean dry lint free wipe.
Just look at that! So smooth and just perfect. Then I used the clear peel off polish as a topcoat, as this doesn't ruin the chrome effect.

Just how glossy and shiny, yet still chrome looking this is. Absolutely incredible!
As I said my new photos are a work in progress,  but overall I'm totally happy with them, and just love this Rose Gold Chrome and peelable polish.
For both of these or any other nail related items from Born Pretty Store, use my discount code below, and check them out on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

11 comments:

  1. YAY! You've finally cracked the chrome mystery for me. I'm going to have to pick up some of this base and powder now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome and so happy to help. You can also find peelable water based polishes on eBay x

      Delete
  2. this is really cool. I might need that base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I look forward to seeing you new photo setup, too! I've found that both peel-off clear base coat and aqua base will work for this effect. Aqua base *may* dull some powders but not all. However, it won't start peeling once there is tip wear, like the peel-off versions will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anything like that, I love the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really neat! Love that chrome effect.

    ReplyDelete