Friday 24 March 2017

Charlies Nail Art

3D Nail Art 

Hi guys another Friday and my next review for Charlies Nail Art. I'm so excited as an ambassador to be sharing this mani with you, as I absolutely love it! Plus the new season of F1 starts this weekend :)
So I have these beautiful 3D Roses that come in 7 different colours for 29p, and measure 10mm with a flat back. I have the red roses and they are very pretty. 
To my mani, I painted 2 nails with a red holographic polish, and 2 nails with a shimmer white textured polish. To the white nails I added stamped roses and leaves, then applied the gem with topcoat. As it has a flat back, it stuck well to my nail. Finished with a glossy topcoat.

Then added a matte top coat just to the full rose nail.

I personally think the matte makes the stamped roses appear somewhat raised, but love both finishes.
These gems are very detailed and would be great for a special mani or a night out.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you need to keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art.
Have a great weekend, stay safe and much love....

17 comments:

  1. The charms are cute, but so big. They would be awkward to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great for a single mani for a night out x

      Delete
  2. I love the roses, but I could never do a 3D charm. I live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design you did! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree with the special night out idea. They're super cute but not meant to be worn more than a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute mani. It is a big charm, but fun for short term wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The big charms are fun for a special night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! The roses are too big for my nails but I love the way they look on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I love the little leaves you added~!

    ReplyDelete